JOB SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist position performs administrative and clerical work to support our Administrative and Management team. This includes answering phones, assisting with processing invoices, accounts receivable duties, calendar management and other projects as assigned.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all visitors and courteously handle incoming calls.
- Maintain and order office and break room supplies.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail. Open and log incoming invoices.
- Maintain maintenance of postage meter, copiers and fax machines, purchasing office supplies, facilities upkeep and internal communication.
- Assist in setting up workstations for new employees when necessary.
- Work with the building manager in coordinating maintenance and general repairs on heating/air conditioning, water and lighting for, as well as keeping updated on the health and safety compliance for the Basis office location.
- General administrative and computer tasks, such as faxing, mailing, copying, collating, and office maintenance.
- Schedule and maintain calendar appointments, meetings, business/personal engagements and events.
- Make travel arrangements, including airline, hotel and car service reservations.
- Type correspondence, prepare reports, spreadsheets and memos as required.
- Assemble data and other information for special reports, charts, summaries and related documentation.
- Responsible for preparing, printing and binding of executive presentations.
- Handle all invoices, bills, expense claims, maintain monthly expense log and reconcile accounts.
- Interact with staff regarding information pertaining to schedules, accommodations, policies and procedures.
- Assist with the company’s marketing efforts, such as researching and ordering promotional material as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of departmental communications.
- Perform ad hoc assignments when and where designated.
JOB SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 1 to 2+ years administrative experience, finance or real estate experience a plus.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction, take initiative and exercise good judgment at all times.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be team-oriented and highly dependable.
- Ability to work well and maintain a high degree of tact, discretion and comfort in interacting with a diverse group of staff, clients and vendors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments, along with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail; professional demeanor and appearance.
- Exceptional ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion.
- Strong phone presence.